Monday, June 23, 2008

earl grey leads me to post funny pics

How, you might ask?  Being that I am at my most alert and dexterous on Monday mornings (esp after a crazy weekend ending with a sweet Piles show last night) it's no surprise that for my first trick this morning I spilled about 2 tablespoons of hot Earl Grey tea into my G5 keyboard.  Long story short, my computer pretty much had a stroke (caps lock only, behaving as if I was holding down option at all times...finally freezing and opening in safe mode only) and I had to replace my keyboard (duh).

After the catastrophe, when I was checking around on my computer to make sure all files were still intact, I came across a few images that I had saved as tshirt inspiration, that really made me laugh...








Okay that's all for now...I promise to blog more often!  We've been really busy getting ready for the Make Shop Rock Show which is coming soon to a Pittsburgh near you, plus buying a house (ahhh!) so I still haven't gotten into the hang of posting regularly...but I'm trying!

No comments: